A van Tilburg BV (AVT) is a strong player in the field of proprietary maintenance of trucks and trailers, with an emphasis on the drawn material and bodywork. The following work is carried out: APK, tacho and tank inspections, maintenance and repair of chassis, superstructure modifications and repairs, damage to drawn material, brake specialist, repair cooling motors and taillifts, electronics diagnosis using laptop, 24-hour breakdown service etc. We have offices in Roosendaal, Hazeldonk (Breda), Moerdijk and Waddinxveen.
As a trailer mechanic, you love tinkering! You carry out all the common work in maintenance and repair on commercial vehicles and drawn equipment, with the customer’s satisfaction central. All this in a fun and motivated team of about 15 colleagues.
• Correct and careful maintenance of all common repair, revision and maintenance work
• Construction work in terms of damage repair, maintenance and new construction
• Analyzing identified problems/failures and quickly and adequately solving them
We are looking for someone with
• Some experience and/or training towards a commercial car technician
• Self-employment in locating and repairing malfunctions
• Two right-hand hands and who find it a challenge to work on trailers
• Commitment and motivation
• An independent job in a growing and innovative organisation
• A cosy, collegial and especially safe working environment
• Sufficient possibility of following training/courses
• Good working conditions and an excellent salary in accordance with collective bargaining